that releases on Christmas Day. She calls it your personal invitation to toss back the covers, climb out of bed, and drink in the fullness of life. The book will help you:
- Recognize the presence of God in the midst of your routine
- Unearth extraordinary moments on ordinary days
- Develop a renewed passion for God
- Identify what’s holding you back in prayer
- Discover joy in knowing you’re wildly loved
in a Christianity Today interview where she spoke of her book, Scouting for the Divine. Margaret has a gift for finding God in daily life. We need to realize every day is a gift.
While reading Wonderstruck, you look beyond what is visual to that which touches what is the most important, the heart. It’s about seeing the extraordinary in the ordinary, something I talk about in my writing. I resonate with her in the importance of celebrating the everyday for every day is a gift from God. Every day is a wonder. A new day.
She asks the important question and reminds us to look: “Where have you seen the wonder of God in your life?