- Recognize the presence of God in the midst of your routine
- Unearth extraordinary moments on ordinary days
- Develop a renewed passion for God
- Identify what’s holding you back in prayer
- Discover joy in knowing you’re wildly loved
in a Christianity Today interview where she spoke of her book, Scouting for the Divine. Margaret has a gift for finding God in daily life. We need to realize every day is a gift.
While reading Wonderstruck, you look beyond what is visual to that which touches what is the most important, the heart. It’s about seeing the extraordinary in the ordinary, something I talk about in my writing. I resonate with her in the importance of celebrating the everyday for every day is a gift from God. Every day is a wonder. A new day.
She asks the important question and reminds us to look: “Where have you seen the wonder of God in your life?